Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Top 8 Vegan/Vegetarian Products!

These are some of my favorite alternative products that I've found that taste like the real thing!
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS39XeSE4foVkmjzj93jDglQl8HBNKSz01ffw7lwdp5cZv_OnSe


Morning Star "Hotdogs" and "Corndogs"- I literally will give these to my friends or family and they don't even know the difference.

Trader Joe's Chicken-less Mandarin Morsels (vegan version)- So freaking good! A little more like chicken nuggets though.

Yves Meat Crumbles (vegan)- These are amazing for tacos and burritos, they have good texture and flavor, just add taco seasoning and yum!

Morning Star Black Bean Burgers and Chick Pea Burgers- These are great for burger substitutes and are filled with flavor!

Yves Pepperoni Slices (vegan)- Best tasting brand along with texture that I've found. 

Daiya Cheddar Wedge (vegan)- Creamy and tastes like the American cheese slices.  I also like the shreds, which stretch, but I like the wedge better.

Vegenaise Garlic Mayo (vegan)- Tastes even better than real mayo and has a very similar texture! 

Quorn Turk'y Roast- I had this for Thanksgiving and I could not believe how similar the taste and texture was to real turkey....I actually prefer it over the real thing!! 

1 comment:

  1. Another great line of vegetarian products is the Field Roast brand. Not sure if they contain dairy but they have hot dogs, sausages, deli slices, and more! My favorite is the Italian style sausage with pasta and veggies, or crumbled up onto a pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Please no comments from anti-veg people. This blog is for veggies and aspiring veggies only. Thank You.